The Inno Pocket Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and light weight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 fixed GOBOs plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
• High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
• 7 Colors + white
• 7 fixed GOBOs + spot
• Separate color & GOBO wheels
• Manual focus
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
• 4 Built-in shows
• Gobo Shake effect
• Gobo scroll mode
• Beam Angle: 13-degrees
• 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Omega bracket included
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• Optional IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ RC1)
• Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25” x 5.75” x 10.5” / 159 x 147 x 265mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.