|American DJ's Quad Phase is designed to fill a room and dazzle a crowd with it's 160 razor sharp beams of light. This technologically advanced moonflower features a homogenized 10W 4-in-1 quad color LED source (RGBW). Offering twice as many majestic colors as a “TRI LED”, the Quad Phase produces up to thirteen colors in all.
The Quad Phase also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement and is compatible with ADJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
• High output Moonflower effect with revolutionary 10W Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of LED light
• Produces 13 Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, White,
Light Red, Light Blue, Light Green, Light Purple, Light Yellow, Light Cyan
• 160 razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
• 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Shutter)
• Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
• Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button DMX display on rear panel
• Beam Angle: 65 degree
• Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
• Low heat output
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
• IEC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 Quad Phase)
• Power Draw: 27W Max
• Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
• Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
• Light Source: 10W RGBW LED 4-in-1
• Dimensions (LxWXH): 7.5”x12”x13.25” / 189x306x334mm
• Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.8kg.
• ETL approved (see user manual for more info)