|The ADJ Mega Par Profile is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting, stage lighting and will bring color and excitement to any party. This Par is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the hanging bracket because the power & DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Par Profile offers smooth RGB Color Mixing, has a 30-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and has 7 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Par Profile.
• Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
• Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 30 degrees
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 18W Max
• IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power
• Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x3.5”/ 225x220x85mm
• Weight: 3 lbs./ 1.1 kg.