The ADJ Rotobeam 4 is a retro Helicopter effect powered by four 3-Watt LEDs which strobes and spins in a 360-degree continuous rotation controlled by the sound of music. Users may control a variety of functions and it may be used upright or mounted to truss on a ceiling with the included hanging bracket.
With the UC-IR Remote (sold separately), users may control a variety of functions including: strobe, color, speed and On/Off. The Rotobeam 4 may be used upright or mounted to truss on a ceiling with the included hanging bracket.
There is no duty cycle for this effect, it may be run all night long.
- 4-head LED Helicopter effect with 360-degree continuous rotation
- 4x 3-watt LEDs (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue & 1x White)
- Run all night – no duty cycle
- ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By (Blackout), Full On, Color Selection, Strobe, Sound, & Dimming
- Auto Program with various color patterns (non user selectable)
- Rotation: Variable
- Includes single yoke to mount on wall or from trussing bracket
- Multi Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Power Consumption: 19W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75” x 8.75” x 9” / 223 x 223 x 230mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Rotobeam 4 User Manual||Download|