Scratch Live SL2 Interface
The Rane SL series of interfaces with Serato Scratch Live set the standard for vinyl emulation. The SL2 advances the technology found in the original SL1 with these improvements:
- CD / Phono input switch on the SL2 box.
- Superior sounding 24-bit converters.
- Hotter 3 Vrms input and output.
- 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate selected in software.
- ASIO / Core Audio drivers for 3rd-party support.
- Smaller and more compact die-cast design.
The Rane SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. Low latency means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio signal is extremely fast. Serato engineers developed system level audio drivers that allow accurate and reliable operation at faster speeds than any other similar package.
The Rane SL2 USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.